Craftsman Collection Siding
Get the charm with full-thickness profiles and bold, definged shapes
Shape your perfect profile and know it will outlast traditional wood
Get the versatility to achieve virtually any traditional or custom style
Better workability than wood, fiber cement or engineered wood trim
Bring On The Rain
- Ideal for high humidity and rainy environments
- Resists damage from freezing rain, snow and freeze thaw conditions
- Ideal for ground contact or contact with masonry
Resists Rot, Bugs and Decay
Poly-ash is an inorganic material that offers no food source to carpenter ants, termites, wood-boring bees and more.
Superior Dimensional Stability- Eliminates Gaps
Other siding materials can expand or contract with changes in the temperature. Hot days and cold nights can cause PVC, fiber cement, engineered wood, and composite trim and siding to buckle, warp, crack or even experience fastener failure over time. Once installed, TruExterior products are highly resistant to movement due to temperature cycling. That means you’ll get a tighter look without unsightly gaps.
TruExterior is Stable in Any Temperature
- Create tighter gaps
- Eliminate expansion joints
- Resist caulk failure due to excessive movement
Pre-Primed – So You Can Choose Your Perfect Color
TruExterior Siding & Trim come pre-primed so you can create the look you want. You can even choose dark colors with the confidence of knowing your paint job will last.
- No end sealing of cuts
- Just install and paint
On-Trend, Historically Accurate Siding Styles
If you want a distinctive home, always choose architecturally correct siding and trim profiles. TruExterior accurately replicates popular profiles that define iconic home styles.
Manufactured To A Higher Standard
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-3597 verifies that TruExterior meets code requirements
- California Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) listed
- Produced in a state-of-the-art LEED Silver certified facility
Sustainability Looks Beautiful
TruExterior Products are a sustainable, long-lasting, durable siding solution that offers the look of wood for undeniable curb appeal. Our products are manufactured using renewable energy credits and alternative energy sources. In addition, all wastewater is treated in state-of-the-art water management systems. What’s good for the earth is good for our business.
70% Recycled Materials Used
- Recycled content verified by SCS Global
- Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM
- Fly ash is endorsed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) for use in construction materials
One Tough Warranty
TruExterior products will not crack, warp or sustain damage from bugs or water.