Craftsman Collection Siding
Get the charm with full-thickness profiles and bold, defined shapes
Shape your perfect profile and know it will outlast traditional wood
Get the versatility to achieve virtually any traditional or custom style
Better workability than wood, fiber cement or engineered wood trim
Bring On The Rain
- Ideal for high humidity and rainy environments
- Resists damage from freezing rain, snow and freeze thaw conditions
- Ideal for ground contact or contact with masonry
Resists Rot, Bugs and Decay
Poly-ash is an inorganic material that offers no food source to carpenter ants, termites, wood-boring bees and more.
Phenomenal Performance.Remarkable Workability.
TruExterior Siding & Trim offers both and a lasting look while eliminating the need for gluing, gapping and other cumbersome and costly installation techniques.
- Designed for use in non-structural applications
- Suitable for ground and mansonry contact
- Can be used in moisture-prone areas
- Installation is the same regardless of the season
- Installed using proven woodworking tools and methods
- Carbide-tipped blades and bits are recommended for a longer tool life
- Accepts common high-quality, exterior-grade fasteners that are suitable for the local environment
- Can be fastened close to the edge
- No need for pre-drilling
- No mushrooming
Pre-Primed – So You Can Choose Your Perfect Color
TruExterior Siding & Trim come pre-primed so you can create the look you want. You can even choose dark colors with the confidence of knowing your paint job will last.
- TruExterior products come pre-primed and do require paint
- No need to prime end cuts
- Can be painted with any high-grade exterior paint when following the paint manufacturer’s instructions
- Dimensionally stable, promoting long-lasting paint adhesions, even with dark colors*
- Paint lasts longer than on wood because TruExterior products cycle virtually no moisture*
- Traditional exterior-grade caulks or exterior-grade wood fillers are all acceptable for filling nail holes
*Please see TruExterior Siding & Trim Limited Warranties and Product Data Sheets for proprietary test results. Always follow local building codes and construction best practices.
On-Trend, Historically Accurate Siding Styles
If you want a distinctive home, always choose architecturally correct siding and trim profiles. TruExterior accurately replicates popular profiles that define iconic home styles.
Manufactured To A Higher Standard
- ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-3597 verifies that TruExterior meets code requirements
- California Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) listed
- Produced in a state-of-the-art LEED Silver certified facility
Sustainability Looks Beautiful
TruExterior Products are a sustainable, long-lasting, durable siding solution that offers the look of wood for undeniable curb appeal. Our products are manufactured using renewable energy credits and alternative energy sources. In addition, all wastewater is treated in state-of-the-art water management systems. What’s good for the earth is good for our business.
70% Recycled Materials Used
- Recycled content verified by SCS Global
- Fly ash is endorsed by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) for use in construction materials
One Tough Warranty
TruExterior products will not crack, warp or sustain damage from bugs or water.